Every body works hard to have a better life. But it is tough to work hard all trough. But if someone plan early to save he can have handsome amount of money in a short time. Main thing is that how do you plan and when did you start saving? I can say this much start saving in early life is the best option. Another important thing is diversifying your saving. Only saving in bank is the worst option to me. I know many guys who made their fortune by diversifying their saving. You can buy some good stock. Buy some gold and a portion of the money in bank. I know in many places buying a piece of land is the best investment for future. Some of the people say life insurance is not good. I also think so. I bought some stock few years back and found those were much better instead of saving money in the bank. I beleive these idea varies country to country. But by browsing internet I now beleive that almost all the money money making site is bogus and they are just made to spoil your time and money. If you have any better idea of saving and not making rich over night then please join this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment