It is easy to get Pub number but for the new comers difficult to get through. Because if you apply and regected once there is no other way to reapply. I was rejected once and can not get through with my gmail address. so google should think about it. If some one violate the rules then he may be blocked but for mistake in application they can be allowed. Because people learn step by step. Sometimes difficult to understand the language or technucal briefing. The blogger should teach us step by step in easy language so that we can learn and share the earning and make the network bigger. Atleast I have understood more people more earning. They should also set a standard about the web page and blog page. Even still I don't understand that I shall be blocked again or not. God help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment